Thursday, September 29, 2011

It hurts alot to see close friends not talking to one another.
Seriously I've have enough of it.
This year, how many fights have there been in the 'clique'.
wow and i'm always the one caught in between.
k so now two girls argue but other people butt in and its a freaking mess.
SO now the so called clique is basically divided into three WOW.
the group that supports one side, the other group that supports the other one and people who just want it to be over and done with.
Its not like the fight benefit anyone at all. Its just a stupid problem that escalated into a big mess.
I'm not blaming anyone seriously. I'm on nobody's side either.
What matters is resolving the problem. NOT who started it, who added to it or whatever.
What does it take to solve it is a simple apology from EVERYONE.
I mean I'm at fault too. I didn't think that it will come to this.
And its hurting everyone c'mon.
Do you know what its like sitting at two different tables.... It just sucks.
Me and two others are caught in between and we dont know what to do.
Its just upsetting....
PLS. JUST. STOP.          

No comments: