Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Can people just get a grip and move on with life already.
Its really getting out of hand.
How many conflicts do you want to have?
Why am I always feeling like the middle one?
Gosh seriously I really don't know why conflicts can cause arguments over a long time.
I mean even if i get mad at someone, I will just get along with that person afterwards.

And it's like I don't know any of my friends anymore.
'Taking sides' is taking more than often.
The so called clique is like split into groups.
Why the eff do you want to have arguements with your own close friends. Or whatever else I don't care.
I can feel there's a certain tension. But certainly you shouldn't be quick to blame another person for it.
I think because of the fights, I kinda got to know their real personality. But I really hate it when people say that they want to know the story blah blah blah but then they don't want to do anything about it as they don't want to get into trouble. Selfish much.

I swear I'm getting sick and tired of everything. I'm beginning to think being at home is better than being at school.. Maybe that's the reason I always go home early nowadays. Whenever I hear them talking about it, it just irks me and makes me want to be as far away from them. Its annoying to hear one talking about the other.

party one: "you don't know the full story".
party two: "do you think they know. should we tell them"
gosh its annoying. I have no one to tell this to so I'm blogging about it. Who reads my blog anyways.
either way, one person should have the common courtesy to say what the hell is happening. But if everyone's keeping quiet, I don't want to a give a damn or care about it. I'm just gonna play along and act dumb till somebody says something. But whatever it is, I'm still going to be good friends with both like duh. People make mistakes, it's common in life. Just freaking accept it and move on.

I broke down the first time round and I don't want it to happen again. I don't want to feel so weak and helpless. I just feel that its sad.. I might not know anything about the story this time round but who cares. Maybe it's better not knowing at all.

No comments: