Saturday, September 10, 2011

\holidays been pretty busy and its going by so fasttt.

Hari raya celebrations was awesome<3 2 days of awesomeness with my sec school friends.


Its been a long time since I talked to him. Well I started a conversation with him today about something but somehow we talked for quite a long time. Lol I actually asked from a friend for his number as I kinda deleted his number lol oops. And I really have no intentention of keeping his number. Seeing his name appear in my contacts is something I wish not to see. Hmm k stop thinking bout that guy dude.

--------------

WOW I just had a dream bout XJ recently and it was awesome!!!

All that I could remember of the dream was that he confessed and we went out together.

it felt like reality BUT it was only a dream kayyy!!

I should not fall for him lol. I'm just going to consider him as a best friend!

What are the odds of that happening anyways?
---------------

Ahh now I rarely talk to CY as he's a busy guy. I guess when you become busy, u tend to lose some contact with friends. well ohwell.. HAHA. now, I think i'm becoming closer to XJ. which is weird. since I rarely talked to him in school. we were not even in the SAME class. in sec1, I used to see him alot at the bus stop. Then somehow i got a text message and it was from XJ. Hahah he's an awesome friend. Recently, I went back to my primary school on teachers' day. I was preeeety bumped that CY wasnt there but I was really excited that XJ was there!xD H was waiting for me and we saw all the guys playing at the bball court as usual~ see all my former classmates and suddenly out of the bushes I see him emerging out. He immediately shouted my name lol. haha sadly didnt call out H name. maybe he didnt see her. when I went in, I was all excited haha. I think mainly its because of him :D long time didnt manage to see him at the busstop lol. H and me played truth or dare. And i asked her of all the guys playing bball, who is the most handsome. and she said XJ! lol its funny. I think he is handsome too haha. Then came the chitchat session. He was previously from another class but he sat and talk to us awww niceguy lol. After that, me and H went to bubbletea shop and then I called XJ to see if he wanna join. but sadly he was already at home. haha he so cute say "i penat" and all the basic malay hahaha. I think CY and XJ means more than friends to me. But more as in best guyfriends<3 I want to talk to them and see them more often!!!!!!!
 
kk I think im done with all guys in my school.
I think the guys in my primary school are way better.
Maybe that's why I like hanging around them.
XJ and CY they're awesome guys

No comments: