Saturday, September 10, 2011

ok enough talking about the guys. but i've got to say i feel really comfortable around CY and XJ keke~ they're just awesome LOLOL.

now its the GIRLS TURN.

for girls, i'll write their name straightaway lol. guys names top secret heheh.:B

FARAH!
ma babe, ma mommy!!:D
when i first came to secondary school, i thought no one was from my previous school.
But i was SO happy to see farah next to me in the school hall and in the same class!! Wow i thought she was the quiet type but ohmy was she super noisy and hyper and weird! I didnt really know her in primary school but now she's a super close friend. Plus we're the only malays in our class so we kinda stick together always. But it has been fun knowing her! Sitting beside her is awesome she's super easy to talk to. And I can tell her stuff that I wont really tell other ppl. P.S. I dont really tell anyone much about me. They'll just have to figure me out lol. But she's a great friend. She just a lil annoying sometimes when she think she is always right and then it leads to arguments hmmm. She's an awesome friend. She is always the life of the party HAHAH. love you farah!

No comments: