Saturday, June 22, 2013

Somehow the friends that I'm close to have super good relations with the other gender.
I mean since secondary one, my friends are all much prettier than me.
Now I'm going baybeats with this poly friend of mine.
 And she asked me if her friend could come along. Well, a guy friend.
And I'm like woahhhh. I feel so inferior sometime yknow.
Like why do guys fall for my friends, and nobody falls for me?
Like at this point of time, I don't even have any close guy friends.
Usually girls have that one friend that she talks alot to.
But nope, not me.
 I got to admit, I'm not pretty or whatsoever. So it can't be helped.
Now I feel like a freaking extra going out with the two of them.
I mean I'd rather out and party alone but since I asked her to come alongggg.. Sigh.
It got me thinking when will I ever find a guy #foreveralone
It hurts my ego

No comments: