Tuesday, March 12, 2013

That idiot makes me smile.

Me : Do you think my friend is pretty?
He answered back with : No, you're pretty.
Made my whole freaking day.

And then the first thing he asked me when he came to work,
Am i handsome?
Haha at first I didnt know how to react because other ppl were there so I just said no.
When it was left to only two of us, I told him he was handsome and he starts smiling like a fool. (FREAKING CUTE)

When he went back home earlier than me, he would say "dont miss me ah". HAHAH dude who misses who. And I start to think if he misses me too.

When I told him about my leave on 18-22 mar, he told me he would go play bball at my school just to see me and he said he'll miss me. HOW ADORBS.

Everybody thinks its just a brother-sister relationship lol.

I remembered when i first saw him i thought he was weird. When we started talking, he started to treat me to alot of stuff and even lent his jacket to me coz i was dying from the cold haha. He's such a sweetheart.

No comments: